Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

About me

I was born and brought up at MelaKrishnan Puthoor, Nagercoil.
I did my schools in Government Higher Secondary School, Nagercoil which I love the most.
I stepped towards my diploma in may, 2005 with the most interesting stream, Electronics and communication Engineering (ECE).
After finishing Diploma, I developed my interests in the software development and since fast growing software technologies thus I took my BE graduation in Information Technology  in Sri SaiRam Engineering College, Chennai (2007).
Finishing my graduation, with my interests towards software development, I have joined my first company "Intecminds".
I gained the knowledge of Core Java, JEE, along with frameworks like Spring, Hibernate,etc...
I am proud of coordinating and making a project for Nokia Company at my age of 24 which received a great appreciation from the firm. I was chosen as the employee of the year in 2013 in Intecminds.
With a experience of 2 years and 3 months, I started looking forward for more brighter opportunities and I have chosen "Sysvine technologies" where I am currently working.
I explored more about web technologies like Jquery, Jqgrid and also about search engines, lucene algorithm, Elastic Search with a combination of struts and lot more here.

My journey of development still continues..